Sunday, May 25, 2008

Today is a good day. I am still tired and achy the weather here is playing havoc with my joints but I had a great time yesterday. My daughter' party went off without a hitch and everyone had a good time. She got a ton of presents so she is happy. We also have a lot of goody bags left over so she is happy about that too. Something about crazy straws and bouncy balls made her happy.

We also went and saw the new Indiana Jones movie. It was awesome. I love the theme music something is iconic about it. Which leads me to why I am in a good mood. I found easy piano music for it. I cannot wait to play it. It will be here in about 10 days. I refrained from buying a ton of music I am a sheet music junkie. Pretty bad since I doubt I will play anything I grabbed anytime soon. That is the problem with sheet music downloads for me at least. Few of them are easy piano. Or at least that I have found. I know some people think you should wait until you can play the real thing but I figure I will be dead of old age before that happens. Anyway I saved that site. There is an awesome sheet music store locally but again their easy section seems to cater mostly to kiddie stuff.

Well I will keep this post short it is near dinnertime and I need to cook. Then again I really don't feel like cooking I think we will do take out.

0 comments: